Accommodation Near Harbour Town Gold Coast
Tuesday, August 12th, 2014
Blue Waters Apartments in Biggera Waters, Gold Coast is located directly opposite the Broadwater Parklands is a short 5-minute drive from Harbourtown the Gold Coast Retail Outlet Centre, the ultimate retail outlet shopping experience. Home to a diverse retail mix where there’s something for everyone.
In the last 12 months, Harbour Town has introduced many well-known brands, making it the ideal location to shop for big brands, at low prices. Some of the better-known brands include: Nike, Asics, Mimco, Peter Alexander, Hugo Boss, Sunburn and a number of home-ware stores.The most recently opened Target Outlet introduces a new diverse range of products that are unique within the centre.
The outdoor centre also has one of the best fruit and veg shops on the Gold Coast, a Woolworths, butcher shop and a discounted chemist making it the one stop shop for everything you need. Harbour Town advertises their centre as being an adventure and truly is a completely different shopping experience.
What better way to end a tiring day of shopping, than by watching the latest blockbuster at Harbour Town cinemas or enjoying a relaxed meal in the outdoor food court area.
If shopping isn’t for you, why not let the girls have an afternoon of retail therapy, while you head out for a surf or round of golf at one of the numerous courses close by.
Take advantage of the handy amenities at Blue Waters Apartments at Biggera Waters, such as the fully equipped kitchens and laundries. By eating in, packing lighter suitcases, and using the apartment laundry amenities you can extend your stay and make your shopping really count. Book now for your accommodation in Biggera Waters, right next to Harbourtown the Gold Coast Retail Outlet Centre.
Sunday, June 1st, 2014
If you are a member of a hockey team competing at the Labrador Hockey Club on Musgrave Avenue and you need Accommodation Near Labrador Hockey Club on the Gold Coast then give us a call on (07) 5591 1695. We will certainly look after you at Blue Waters Apartments and with our convenient location handy to the fields, you won’t have to battle traffic to get to your game. If you are coming to the Gold Coast then you want to be staying near the water even if you don’t have time to go for a swim. Blue Waters Apartments is located straight across from the spectacular Gold Coast Broadwater and most of our apartments have great water views. Rather than book online, give us a call and we can give you the best available apartments at our best rates.
Rockpool Cafe on Broadwater Park
Labrador Hockey Club
Blue Waters Apartments, Gold Coast
There are two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments available with the two bedroom apartments having a second bathroom. Our apartments are less than 2 kms from the Labrador Hockey Club fields and is located within easy walking distance of a multitude of restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets and a major shopping centre (Australia Fair). The Broadwater Parklands is just across the road which is a brilliant place to relax for those not playing hockey. Stroll by the water, relax on the quiet beaches, let the kids have a ball on the numerous playgrounds and the excellent free water park called the Rockpools.
For preferential booking and pricing for Accommodation Near Labrador Hockey Club on the Gold Coast give us a call on (07) 5591 1695.
Friday, May 30th, 2014
If you are coming to the Gold Coast just for a couple of days it pays to be organized. Booking your Gold Coast accommodation can be a task that has an overwhelming set of choices. If you are looking for good value self-contained holiday apartments on the north end of the Gold Coast that is quiet and relaxing, yet a stones throw from all the Gold Coast attractions, then your search will end when you book your accommodation with Blue Waters Apartments. We’ve compiled a small list of What to do on the Gold Coast. We hope you find it useful.
Southport Surf Life Saving Club
Blue Waters Apartments, Gold Coast
Here’s a suggested itinerary for your Gold Coast holiday.
Take a leisurely stroll south along the Broadwater through the Broadwater Parklands until you get to the Rockpools Cafe. They do a great breakfast and it’s a lovely location. From there meander back along the beach and walk way to get ready for your day. Pack the towel and swimming gear and just a short drive (5 mins) away is one of the nicest stretches of beach on the Gold Coast called Main Beach. In front of the Southport Surf Life Saving Club you’ll find the flagged area which is patrolled every day by a professional life guard. You can get some great surf here but be mindful of the conditions and definitely swim between the flags. If you’re a bit of a beachcomber then you’ll be in paradise as the stretch of beach from Main Beach north to The Spit is one of the quietest and most unspoilt stretches of beach on the Gold Coast.
After a morning on the beach you’ve probably worked up an appetite in which case you have a number of dining choices to choose from. The closest option and with the best view would be the Southport Surf Life Saving Club. Also close by you have the reknowned restaurant strip of Tedder Avenue — if you can’t find a restaurant to your liking here then there is something wrong. If you still want a water view and some retail distractions then a short drive or walk up the Spit Road will take you to the wonderful Mariner Mirage. At Mariner Mirage you have real quality in both the dining and shopping options. If you’re chasing just a casual meal with a spectacular outlook over the marina then just beside Mariner Mirage you will find Mariners Cove and Fishermans Tavern. A very famous watering hole and a great place to relax for a couple of hours.
With the time you have left before dark you could:
- Head to Surfers Paradise and stroll along the glitter strip. The foreshore has been redeveloped and the mall is currently being upgraded which is tremendous OR
- Go to Harbour Town which is a shoppers not surfers paradise. This is the home of the retail outlet centers and bargains abound. The Harbour Town Readings Cinemas provides an alternative activity for the non shopping focused.
- Catch a couple of shows and rides at Seaworld. The beauty of all these choices is that none of them are more than 10 minutes away which means you can maximise your time.
For the evening it really depends if you want to:
- Head out and sample the club scene in Surfers Paradise
- Go to a local restaurant many of which are within easy walking distance — Vinnies (Italian), Cavs Steakhouse (obvious), Montezumas (Mexican) or The Lazy Lobster (guess) and there are quite a few more as well
- Kick back in your apartment order takeaway and watch a movie on Austar.
If you’re chasing breakfast again why not head north along the Broadwater to the Beach Cafe. An easy walk and you get an excellent value breakfast and they do good coffee as well. If you’re happy to drive 5 minutes then it’s hard to go past Concubines located on Stevens Street in Chirn Park.
Those looking for an action packed day should do the WORLDS. There are plenty of ticket options available now for Wet and Wild, Sea World, Movie World and White Water World so it’s best to do a bit of online research and we can certainly help you out with ticket purchase. There’s a bus just across the road from Blue Waters Apartments that takes you to the WORLDS. The only problem with a day at the WORLDS is that a day is not enough. It might be an idea to extend the Theme Parks experience into Day Three. Don’t worry with a season pass you can come back anytime.
For those needing a more relaxed day then a day trip up to Tamborine Mountain is a perfect choice. There are some lovely non-taxing rainforest walks, a myriad of dining choices and some excellent craft shops not to mention a number a wineries as well. A day up in the mountain air does wonders for the spirit.
If you have more than 2 days on the Gold Coast (lucky you) then there is plenty more to see and do. Just give us a call or book and we can certainly put together a list of What to do on the Gold Coast from our Tour Desk.
Thursday, May 15th, 2014
For Family Accommodation near Southport Gold Coast Blue Waters Apartments in Labrador is the perfect choice for your next family holiday to the Gold Coast. Our goal is to make your apartment feel like a home away from home so you can really relax and enjoy your holiday.
The main benefits of choosing a self contained apartment for your family accommodation:
- Full kitchen facilities including a full size fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Keep the holiday costs down and eat in.
- Full laundry facilities including a dryer so the wet towels and dirty cloths don’t have to wait until you go home. You can pack less.
- Two bathrooms so you won’t have to share amenities with the kids.
- A lounge room and dining room allowing you to have meals together and sit down as a family and watch the latest from Foxtel. We also have a DVD library so you can catch up on some leisurely viewing. This also provides a real haven if the weather turns ordinary — imagine a hotel room or studio.
- Sporting equipment/game sets — we have a store of sports equipment including footballs, cricket sets, frisbees, botchy sets, noodles for the pool, skipping ropes and for indoors — cards, duplo and board games. All of this is available free of charge and is a great way for kids and adults to have a fun filled afternoon over the road at the Broadwater Parklands or indoors if the weather turns sour.
- Location – Blue Waters is close to the Broadwater playgrounds, beaches, theme parks, movie theatres, shopping centres, and dining establishments galore — from fine dining to family restaurants.
For Family Accommodation near Southport Gold Coast book at Blue Waters Apartments. You won’t be dissappointed.
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014
When visiting the Gold Coast careful consideration should be given to the location you choose to stay. If you’re wanting to:
- Visit Sea World, Movie World, Dream World and Wet and Wild
- Lay back and relax on some of the best stretches of white sandy beaches (Main Beach to The Spit)
- Sample the fabulous food of some of the best restaurants on the Gold Coast (Tedder Ave)
- Experience the shopping wonders of the largest retail outlet on the Gold Coast (Harbour Town)
- Stroll the tranquil foreshores of the amazing waterways of the Broadwater
- Explore the hidden treasures of some of the oldest rainforests in Australia (Binna Burra, OReilly’s, Springbrook and Mt Tamborine)
Gold Coast accommodation on the Broadwater
Then you should be looking for your accommodation in Labrador, and what better place than the Number One specialty accommodation provider in the area. Blue Waters Apartments is Cheap Accommodation near Southport, but it is long on value and quality, with a central location that is handy to all of the aforementioned attractions and facilities. The apartments are beautifully appointed, fully self contained and serviced weekly. You can choose from 1, two and three bedroom apartments with lovely Broadwater views or Hinterland views. The facilities include a pool, heated spa, outdoor bbq and outdoor lounge area.
Blue Waters Apartments is positioned directly opposite the sparkling water of the Broadwater allowing easy access to deserted sandy beaches, popular fishing spots, extensive network of walking paths and cycleways. Combine the location with very reasonable tariffs and well appointed apartments, then you have the perfect solution for your Broadwater accommodation on the Gold Coast. Book your Cheap Accommodation near Southport for your next holiday on the Gold Coast.
Tuesday, April 15th, 2014
Where better to escape the incoming autumnal chill than the Gold Coast. Book you and your family for a long weekend of sun, surf and sand. With plenty of events happening, Blue Waters Apartments is perfectly located on the Broadwater. Beautifully appointed self-contained apartments offer the perfect getaway plan for the whole family.
Some fun events for the kids:
- The Easter family fun run and treasure hunt
- Free rides, activities and entertainment in Surfers Paradise
- Theme Parks which are at your doorstep
Accommodation for Easter on the Gold Coast
How about some things for Mum and Dad to do:
- Fretfest singer/songwriters showcase on the Broadwater Parklands porch
- Some of the best shopping in Australia at Harbourtown, Robina Town Centre, Australia Fair and Pacific Fair
- Over 30 golf courses to choose from for dad
- A trip to the famous Gold Coast hinterland
With so much going on, its hard to say no to the Gold Coast over Easter, and with Blue Waters Apartments offering luxury apartments at an affordable price come and enjoy some warm sunny days on the Gold Coast. Book your apartment now!
Saturday, March 29th, 2014
On your next visit to Harbour Town on the Gold Coast why not consider staying at Blue Water Apartments right on the Broadwater waterfront in Labrador. Combine the best in factory direct brand shopping with the best in discount luxury apartment accommodation on the Gold Coast.
Treat your family to the inexpensive 4 star luxury Blue Waters Apartment while on your Gold Coast shopping holiday. At just a three kilometre drive from Harbour Town, what could be more convenient? Or even better, the local bus network passes just across the road from Blue Water Apartments, taking you almost anywhere you could possibly imagine on the Gold Coast.
Accommodation near the Gold Coast Broadwater
Blue Waters Apartments, Gold Coast
Broadwater Accommodation Gold Coast
Our Broadwater apartments are clean, modern and spacious with plenty of room for the family to stretch and relax. The kitchens are fully equipped and fully equipped laundries come standard with these apartments, with a washing machine, dryer and sink – essential apartment amenities for guests who are looking for longer visits to the Gold Coast. To round out the Gold Coast resort experience is our delightful barbeque area and the twenty one metre pool set in our lush tropical garden and wraps around the apartment building. During the winter, the pool is heated to a heavenly 30 degrees… and large enough to fit the whole family – comfortably.
Across the road is a fantastic childrens playground. So when you need to take a break from the kids, you can park yourself on the bench and watch while the kids amuse themselves on the play equipment. For more playground adventure, the three kilometres of Broadwater Parklands offers a multitude of other playgrounds and walking paths for the family to enjoy.
Come and enjoy a most relaxing Gold Coast holiday close to Harbour Town and the Gold Coast Broadwater Blue Waters Apartment Resort. Ring us today and book your accommodation near Harbour Town on the Gold Coast.